1. Prof. Chhea Chhorvann, MD, MPH, PhD (Editor in Chief), National Institute of Public Health: health system, health leadership and management, quality of health care, healt workforce, health equity, HIV, epidemiology, nutrition.
2. Prof. Heng Sopheab, MD, MPH, PhD (Editor), School of Public Health, NIPH: HIV, disease and behavioral surveillance, determinants of health, epidemiology, program evaluation, harm reduction, maternal and child health, reproductive health, nutrition.
3. Assoc. Prof. Ir Por, MD, MPH, PhD, School of Public Health, NIPH: Health system, health policy, health care financing, health insurance and social health protection
4. Assist. Prof. An Yom, MD, MPH, School of Public Health: Cardiovascular and NCD, malaria, tuberculosis program, nutrition, epidemiology
5. Khiev Kimlee, MD, MPH, School of Public Health: Health care and hospital management, monitoring & evaluation, public health managment, planning development.